Due to Covid-19, Cassie West Photography has implemented new studio regulations for the safety of your family and ours. We have always taken the cleanliness of the studio extremely seriously, but we have added even more measures to make sure the studio is completely sanitized and safe for your family during your session.
- ALL headbands, wraps, props (any items used) are washed or sanitized with lysol wipes or spray.
- Any surfaces anyone can touch are wiped down before AND after each session.
- Masks are required while in the studio except when you’re being photographed and/or you can maintain a 6 foot distance.
- No shoes are allowed in the studio – they must be removed at the door.
- No outside props are allowed in the studio at this time.
- Hands must be washed or sanitized upon entering the studio. I will wash my hands prior to handling your baby.
- Only baby (or child) and baby’s (child’s) parents will be able to attend the session.
- Siblings are allowed in studio if they are being included in the session
- If anyone attending the session appears to have a cough, fever or other virus symptom, I will need to ask to postpone the session with no exceptions. It is extremely important to let me know in advance if you are feeling unwell. We can gladly reschedule your session for another time.
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- If you or your child/family members have been in contact with anyone with a cough or fever, or if you feel unwell (even mildly) before your session, please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule. I understand this may be inconvenient, but it is of the utmost importance that i do not allow any sickness into the studio at this time due the vulnerable condition of my clients.
- Please ensure you wash your hands well for at least 20 seconds before leaving your house
- Please bring your own snacks/food to eat during the session
- Please take trash home with you (including baby’s diapers) so please bring a bag for garbage with you
DURING YOUR SESSION
- You will be asked to wash your hands upon arrival at the studio or use hand sanitizer (provided)
- You will also be asked to remove your shoes and coats at the door upon arrival.
- Contact will be kept to a minimum and hand shaking is not recommended.
- I will be wearing a face mask during sessions as a precaution and to provide comfort to parents. Please bring your own face masks/coverings to wear during your session.
- I ask for you to please keep the face mask on unless you are being photographed or are in the separate waiting room.